Sunday, October 25, 2015

The eagle has been spotted!!!


It's official! The eagle has now been spotted and it's approaching its landing! What an awesome thing to have happen on such a crummy weekend!

When I showed Chris the spotting we were actually absolutely ridiculously and very nerdy-like high-fived. giggle...snort I think we've waited for this moment for so long that the joy of being in the moment just kinda propelled us to do something totally abnormal.. I can count on one hand the number of times I've high-fived with my husband... I think I won't tell my future kid this story. Nope, leaving the awkward, nerdy moment out of story time....

Now we just wait for actual landing of the eagle. (a full-flow day of menstrual cycle) and then I make The Call! This call will put everything in motion. I'll be going in for an ultrasound and blood work to determine everything is a-okay before I start the Gonal-F that evening.

Wow....think of that, eh? It's so close... We are so blessed by God for this opportunity...so many people don't even get this one chance....this is a humbling moment....

I'll be worshipping with an extra kick in my step this morning -- even as we worship online from home. (We are "on call" this weekend, so there's no travelling for church.)

Glory to God!

2 comments:

  1. God created you with that nerdy personality so be sure to share it with your child!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL You think I should keep that part in, eh? chuckles... I dunno... it was really awkward and weird being in the bathroom with Chris as I was sitting down on the toilet with my panties around my knees and high-fiving him.... Awkward.......

      Delete