Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Stim Day 3!!!





Stim Day Three is complete!



I really did have a day of feeling very uncomfortable. It was hard to move around as per normal. I was very aware of any bending over and pushing I did on my bladder in my day-to-day movements. Normally, I had out notices under people's doors as one of the tasks of my job and every time I bent over today I did it so awkwardly that my belly felt really uncomfortable.



I don't know if I'll even be able to do that tomorrow! The feeling never fades or dissipates.



I'm so tired that I'm just going to go collapse in bed now. No more talk with my mushy, foggy brain.... ugh... I hate waking up in the wee hours of the morning when it's a work day!



G'night all....love you and God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment