Sunday, January 17, 2016

Ultrasound Scheduled!

Hey all!

The Fertility Clinic called this morning and scheduled my ultrasound for 9 am tomorrow. The morning receptionist was confused and thought she was scheduling my Embryo Transfer Day. She asked me lots of questions, wondering "Has your husband had his training on how to give you your UMI shots?" (I think she said "UMI"....Hmmm...")

"Uhm....no...." I said, "We've done all the other shots up until now just fine.... What shots are you talking about? You mean estrogen shots?"

I finally had to clarify with her that we were not scheduling the Embryo Transfer Day yet, we had to check out my uterus for fluid first. She said she didn't see that anywhere in my notes but said, "I believe you." That made me laugh!

It's funny because this afternoon the clinic called me again and the receptionist this second time was just as confused as the first. He said "there aren't any notes on your files other than your doctors notes." I'm guessing the 6 other nurses/receptionist I've been talking with in every call they make are not making the necessary notes and that's why I'm having to explain things to everyone over and over again.

The second receptionist wanted to verify we would be making our Embryo Transfer payment tomorrow. So we are spending $1,600 tomorrow! FUN! rolls eyes

We will most likely have to pick up the drugs for the shots the first nurse was talking about and have an education session for Chris. So, my hubby is coming with me tomorrow morning. I'm thrilled about that!

I'm quite nervous about the fluid thingy.... what happens if they do find fluid? How much more will that delay us? Will they take a sample of fluid to determine what the fluid is? Hmm....questions, questions, questions!

Ah well, pray for us if you get a chance! Still so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment