Saturday, November 07, 2015

Symptoms

This is hard. I'm.......I'm doing well but not perfect.

The first night after the shot on Friday we noticed my weight had gone up 4.5 lbs in one day. (They say at 5 lbs you should be worried)

Then this morning I have been having a slightly higher heart rate and shortness of breath. I'm breathing okay but just a little shallower........

Chris made me relax today, watch movies and not do too much. He's been watching me like a hawk just in case we had to call 911. He's worried and so am I.

I'm doing a little better this evening. Still in constant prayer that over the next 9 days, now, I do not develop any further severe symptoms and yes, I did call the fertility clinic and let them know my symptoms. They said everything sounds okay and I am most likely overeacting. (Okay, she was polite enough not to say those words but that's exactly what she meant.)


2 comments:

  1. Praying! Big hugs and much love to both of you. You are strong and courageous and God is with you always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! *HUGS* I missed you yesterday on our girls day out with Shana as we went shopping. :(

      Delete