Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Losing "Clover"

We lost the little life that was placed in my body two weeks ago. Of course we don't know when exactly it happened but I have my "mother's intuition" of when it did take place.

I remember speaking to Chris about it awhile ago; worrying over it, but Chris is just one of those guys that wants to stay positive and keep hoping. I get that... I really do. Most people say I'm pessimistic, but I see myself as a realist. The reality is when I sneezed those 8 times in a row and felt that incredibly excruciating muscle spasm course through my body, I didn't feel much after that. Something felt...missing...and I've been worrying over it ever since.

Regardless if it did happen in that moment or not, "Clover" is gone.

We are now making decisions about what to do next. Both of us feel a little numb tonight and just not ready to talk about it much with other people, but I will say for sure and certain, we have NOT given up the hope that The Lord will bless our family with children. We just were not blessed this time, that's all.

Thank you all for your prayers, love and support. We are working through our feelings and turning towards one another; not a way, so that's good at least. ;)

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment