Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Babies on ice

Perfect for Ruby one day!
The doctor on duty at our lovely fertility clinic called me just before lunch -- which was much earlier than I thought they'd be calling me.

We have FOUR embryo babies on ice! When the call came, and the doctor said the number of embryos I just had this peace and joy come over me. Four.... it's a wonderful number.... It's a number I feel comfortable with and especially knowing that 88% of embryos survive the unfreezing phase.

So, perhaps we'll get 2 to 3 embryos available to us to choose from when we go in for the embryo transfer day.

Four...grins... Can you imagine? Four little embryo beings with Chris and my own DNA mixed together for the very first time... I wish I knew what those four little guys looked like... I mean...I kinda know from the other pictures on the Internet, but I wish I knew what my embryos looked like...

Chris just keeps saying, "Holy crap, we're gonna be parents!" giggles He can't seem to wrap his head around it. I just tell him, "God willing, we will...."

What is my next job until The Big Day? Honestly to get over this darn cold and get physical more healthy. I need to lose weight... If I'm going to be carrying a little being in my belly I want the best chance they could have of making it. So... here I go on that journey!

I'll be in prayer over the next few days as I continue to recover from this nasty cold about what steps I need to take to lose weight in a healthy way... The Lord will guide me, if I ask Him. He's kinda awesome that way....always willing to help... grins

(By the way, good news! I'm allowed to take Extra Strength Cold FX and Oil of Oregano as I need to, to get over my cold! Only one more dose of Dostenex to take on the 12th, so there's no big worry anymore of things affecting me negatively. I will say Dostenex leaves me with nasty headaches in the morning.)

I love you guys.... Prayer for me, would ya? This getting healthy/losing weight thing has never been my forte..

No comments:

Post a Comment